After a few tough days of intensive English lessons our teachers and students are able to engage in a fun and constructive English camp. This well-deserved treat encourages students to practice some of their newly acquired English skills. The camp is designed to enhance student involvement, fun and English production.
With so much to gain for both teachers and students alike English camps form an essential part of our program. As one of the most enjoyable elements of the program you are guaranteed to enjoy what English camps offer.
Why it’s good for teachers:
English camp is a popular way for TEFL teachers to make an additional income during the holidays or on weekends. Why not learn how to coordinate and conduct this camp yourself.
- Learn the skill of coordinating and delivering an English Camp
- Assume responsibility
- Improve your creative and critical thinking skills.
- Learn how to cooperate with fellow teachers
- Earn additional income.
- Have fun and good for the soul.
Why it’s good for students:
We have all experienced the monotony of school in some way or another. English camps will get them out of the classroom to help break the cycle and offer our students something fun while learning English. Students feel less pressure being in a relaxed environment, improving their willingness to take part and contribute throughout camp.
- Students improve English through real life situations
- Fun games and activities
- Interaction with friends in an English environment.
- A fun and interactive learning environment.
- Relaxing atmosphere
- Engaging presentations and performances.
- Awesome memories